Gonzalo Pajares Martinsanz
University Complutense of Madrid
Tel: +34.1.3 94 75 46
Fax: +34.1.3 94 75 47
I did my Ph. D. in Physics in 1995, at the UNED. My Doctoral dissertation was on "Stereovision Matching" applied to robotics.
From 1990 to 2000 I was working in embedded Software for Real Time Applications. From 2000 to 2003, I was working in Remote Sensing applications for image processing at Indra Space, S.A..
Since 1995 to 2004 I have been with the Department of Computer Architecture and Systems Engineering at the Complutense University, where I was a Professor.
Since 2005 to 2007 I have been with the Department of Informatics Systems and Programming at the Complutense University, where I was a Professor.
Since 2007 I have been with the Department of Software Engineering and Artificial Intelligence, where I am currently a Professor.
Knowledge Engineering (2013-2015)
Computational Perception (2012-2015)
Digital Image Processing (2007-2011)
· Artificial Intelligence and Knowledge Engineering (2005-2008)
· Robotics (1995-2005)
Master Research in Computer Science (2006-2011) Subject: Artificial Visual Perception
Master Sistems and Control Engineering (2010-2015) Subject: Computer Vision
Doctorado en Ingeniería de Sistemas y Automática (University Complutense of Madrid/UNED) (2003-2009) official quality granted (2003-2005)
Subject: Computer Vision
· Doctorate Computer Science Engineering (2005-2006). Subject: Computer Vision
Official quality granted ( National Agency for Quality Assessment and Accreditation of Spain, 12/Nov/2008)
Research (ISCAR Group co-head)
· Robotics: stereoscopic vision, autonomous robotics navigation, 3D vision reconstruction.
· Remote Sensing: superresolution, change detection, image fusion, pattern classifications.
· Medicine: PET image fusion and Magnetic Resonance, image video compression.
· Modelling and Simulation
· Precision Agriculture
Publications (Google Scholar)
· Robot Fleets for Highly Effective Agriculture and Forestry Management (RHEA) (European Comission, PF7) (2009-2014)
· Image Analisis for Autonomous control Robots (Funded by FONCICYT-CONACYT): International consortium among National Polytechnic Institute (Mexico), University of Guadalajara (Mexico), University Free of Berlin (Germany) y University Complutense of Madrid (Spain) (2009-2011)
GARTEUR: Member of Group for Aeronautical Research and Technology in Europe (GARTEUR E26) (2008-cont.)
· Digital Image Pro (DIMAP): Host for Stereoscopic visualization for simulated environments (2009-2010)
· TCP Sistemas e Ingeniería: AUTO-ROVER: Autonomy analysis image-based for planetary rovers (2008-2009)
· TCP Sistemas e Ingeniería: Image processing techniques for autonomous vehicles: rovers in the Mars surface (2007-2008)
· TCP Sistemas e Ingeniería: Stereovision applied for autonomous rovers in planetary exploration (2008-2009)
· INDRA SISTEMAS, S.A.: Metodology for modelling and simulation in distributed systems (2005-2007)
· EADS-CASA: Artificial Intelligence techniques for decision making and optimization for UAVs (2005-2007)
· INTA (Aeroespatial National Institute): Image Change detection for Remote Sensing (2004)
· REPSOL-PETRÓLEO: Redes Logísticas de distribución, almacenaje y transporte (1998-02)
· Control de Sistemas Complejos en la Logística y producción de bienes y servicios
· INIA (National Institue for Agriculture and Food Research and Technology, Forest Research Centre, CIFOR): Stereoscopic analysis and texture recognition in forest images adquired by the device MU-200501738 (2008)
· CICYT: Control de redes de distribución de gas (2003-05) (DPI2002-02924)
· CICYT: Multisensorial integration for robotics navigation
· CSIC (Spanish Research Council): Extraction of spatial knowledge and Artificial Vision for selective weeds detection (AGL2005-06180-C03-03) (2006-2008)
· CSIC (Spanish Research Council): Weed detection and control: image technologies and processes(AGL2008-04670-C03-02/AGR) (2009-2011)
CSIC (Spanish Research Council): Ground inspection system in Unmanned vehicles and its effective application for weeds detection and its localized control (GroW) (AGL2011-304420C02-02) (2012-2014).
AN AUTONOMOUS UNDERWATER SYSTEM (AUV, Autonomous underwater vehicle) FOR
EARLY DETECTION OF SUBSEA PIPELINE LEAKS.
This project has been funded by the 2012 call for the aid program INNPACTO Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad) within the National Plan for Scientific Research, Development and Technological Innovation (Plan Nacional de Investigación Científica, Desarrollo e Innovación Tecnológica) 2008-2011, record number IPT-2012-0157-310000.
SISTEMA AUTÓNOMO PARA CONTENCIÓN DE VERTIDOS EN EL MAR (SAVEMAR)
This project has been funded by the 2012 call for the aid program RETOS Ministry of Economy and Competitiveness (Ministerio de Economía y Competitividad) within the National Plan for Scientific Research, Development and Technological Innovation (Plan Nacional de Investigación Científica, Desarrollo e Innovación Tecnológica) 2009-2015, record number RTC-2014-2306-5.
(2th Edition, 2007)
Journal of Imaging (ISSN 2313-433X)
New journal: publication fees are fully waived for papers submitted in 2015 and 2016.
Editor of Scientific Journals (JCR):
Sensors (Physical Sensors): Editorial Board Member
Remote Sensing: General Editorial Board Member
Pattern Analysis and Applications: Editorial Board Member
EURASIP Journal on Image and Video Processing: Editorial Board Member
The Scientific World Journal: Computer Science: Editorial Board Member
Last updating: April, 26 2015