Characters can be controlled in different ways:
- Keyboard. Each player can define his own set of control keys, or to use the predefined ones that are shown later.
- Joystick. A joystick connected to the ZX Interface 2, a Kempston interface or cursor type.
- Automatic. An AI algorithm automatically controls one or both characters.
The actions that characters can perform are:
- Move in eight directions: up, down, left, right and diagonally. A joystick or the keyboard is used for moving the characters. When the keyboard is used, your need to press two keys simultaneously (for example, to go diagonally upright, the Right and Up keys should be pressed simultaneously).
- Pick up objects (crystals, weapons, spells and food). This action and the rest of them are described in the section "Status Panel".
- Steal objects from the other character.
- Fist fight against the other character and the bugs.
- Use weapons and spells.
Predefined Control Keys